Why Buy a New Home?
A newly constructed home has many advantages over most existing homes.
Choose your own...
- planned community
- home site
- elevation and floor plan
- style, colors, wall coverings, flooring
- door and drawer hardware
- cabinets and finishes
- lighting, plumbing and bathroom fixtures
In a new home everything...
- looks new
- works like new
- is clean through and through
- is inspected and free of damage, disrepair and pests
New homes are also less expensive to own for several reasons...
- no costly hidden surprises, the home is finished when you move in!
- the builder's warranty covers the home after the sale
- new building codes require better materials and standards than found in most existing homes
- new technology has led to better energy efficiency in windows, doors, roofing and siding
- improvements in plumbing, heating & air conditioning, and wiring are also employed
New design features make many new homes more practical and livable...
- large, energy efficient windows for natural lighting
- floorplans to suit any lifestyle
- large kitchens built for cooking, gathering and entertaining
- large closets and cabinets
- home office/work center
- activity centers for children or adults
- hearth/keeping rooms for coats, bags, shoes
- special rooms for fitness, crafts, entertainment
- outdoor living areas with fireplace options
- porches, decks, patios can be built to your specifications